HCPro's CORE Solution: Revenue Cycle
The HCPro news, analysis, and education revenue cycle professionals have trusted for over two decades is now easy to search, access, and share.
HCPro’s Complete Online Resource and Education (CORE) Solution for Revenue Cycle is a continuously updated resource that provides busy professionals with easy access to expertly developed coding, clinical documentation improvement, and health information management books, newsletters, audio conferences, and webcasts.
Find all the revenue cycle news, analysis, compliance guidelines, and best practices you need to ensure fair and accurate reimbursement for your organization.
At the core of the Web-based digital library is an expanding collection of HCPro’s trusted reference materials, including newsletters, more than 20 books, and over 50 on-demand audio conferences.
Up-to-date News and Analysis
In-depth Books and Manuals
- Daily, weekly, and monthly content updates
- Searchable versions of HCPro’s most valuable revenue cycle monthly newsletters, weekly e-newsletters, and blogs
- Search, bookmark, print, and share “how to” resources from revenue cycle experts
- Keyword and phrase search capability for HCPro’s most popular revenue cycle titles
- E-reader technology for quick access
- Continuously updated collection of on-demand audio conferences and webcasts
- Continuing education credits
Learn how you can access HCPro’s complete revenue cycle content with a click of a button!
- Ability to search, locate, save, customize, and share frequently used content sources
- Customized toolkits enable aggregating information from multiple sources into a single folder
Contact HCPro to see a demonstration of HCPro’s CORE Solution: Revenue Cycle.
Phone: 800-474-6600 or e-mail: CORE@hcpro.com
About HCPro, Inc.
HCPro is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry. For more than 25 years, the company has provided solutions that help healthcare organizations improve compliance, financial, and quality outcomes through easy access to regulatory standards, trusted insight and interpretation, as well as practical assessment and benchmarking tools. In addition, HCPro offers best-in-class education and implementation assistance, helping organizations to better serve their patients and communities.